Jolly Music is designed so that any teacher (even the non-musical) can teach music in Primary.
The programme uses singing to teach the elements of music (beat, pitch, etc) in a highly enjoyable way, using the method of Kodaly, an outstanding Hungarian music teacher.
Jolly Music Level 2 is aimed at children aged 6 to 9 who have completed Jolly Music Level 1.
Using the same engaging and multi-sensory approach, it builds on the skills already acquired by the children and leads them in their first steps towards musical literacy. The Music Handbook Level 2 includes -
- 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Photocopiable child assessment record
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Two new rhymes and eight new songs
- Reinforcing the child's knowledge of pitch names and hand signs and introducing lots of new rhythms
- 208 pages including seven CDs with all the teaching and performance tracks
|ISBN||978 1 844141 64 7|